Monday 7 April 2008

I'm a huge CSI Las Vegas fan, but since my fave Sara Sidle left the show...
I'm watching it less often... There was such a beautiful ,secret love story of a two smart people... they were destined to be together :(((

Anyway I still admire Catherine Willow... real fighter, that's the type of woman I always wanted to be. And maybe I am, but as a sagittarius, and a damn perfectionist.. I'm always thinking I can be better..

And on the other side, I'm still a romantic, gentle person. Who believes in a real love, and fairy-tales.. but too afraid to show that side in this cruel and rough world ;(

Or maybe I watch too much, Mexican soaps, and TV-shows like Desperate Housewives, Reba, and wearing a pink glasses?

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster