My new look  

Friday 4 April 2008



One of my best qualities is, that I always trying to learn and do everything myself.
Including the hair extensions.
I wanted them like crazy, since I cut off my mid length hair due to the fashionable bob. And here they cost like 100-300 lats, it's about 500-700$. Well, that expensive for me, so I started to learn and gather information from the web. Found great YouTube videos, showing the different ways of making the extensions.

Then I got my first extensions on ebay, they were about 60$ I suppose. Called easy-loop microring hair, I've got chinese hair. They were bleach blond, to match my own color, 100 strands (now I know that I need more, 150-250 strands).
The whole installations was pretty easy and it took me about 2 hours to get it on my head, wore about 1,5 months, then took them off and got them back from more 3 weeks. Chinese hair is a bad quality, becomes too dry.

The next extensions was clip in, bought the weft and clips, Asian hair, was pretty cheap too, great way to get instant glamorous look, for the evening. But I wore them everyday, huh, too tired of taking them off, clipping them in everyday.

And finally decided to try Remy Indian hair, with a fusion method. Found great demo videos too!
Was hard to install it on my back of the head, since you can't see what are doing there, but I did it, all by myself, and it took me 2,5 hours. Now I'm a happy owner of my 22" blond hair :)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ My new look

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster