Just an ordinary day  

Thursday 3 April 2008

Today is a great day, so sunny, warm and you can feel the spring in the air!
I woke up, took my laptop on a balcony, and a warm black coffee...mmm... Sometimes I think all I need in this life is a sunny and warm weather, summer, and a cup of coffee:) But unfortunately, you can't live without money.

Still looking for a job, and perhaps a freelancer type. But all I can find in Riga is a translator work. Well, keep on looking girl!
My brother works in IT, but his hobby, same as mine, is photography. He uses his pro photo camera, you know, an old one called Zenith. Quite heavy, and needs special knowledge to use it. But he likes it, the pictures are black and white, and they do look old, or vintage.

Mine is Canon A630, quite cool for a user like me, with all that user friendly buttons, haha :)
And I prefer colorful photos, brings the color in life.

But we don't usually take pictures of something you may see on Riga guide. The best places are usually hidden, from the view of a regular traveller.

Old buildings, forgotten industrial buildings, places that were famous long time ago.
I always like the feeling that you have in that kind of places. History...
So, I will be sharing my photos, and stories in here:)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Just an ordinary day

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster