Love issues  

Friday 25 April 2008

We've been together like 8 years already. Well, we know each other for so long. But all this time we've been breaking up and getting together again.
For few simple reasons, first his ability to get a normal job, everytime he heas a money problems, he has depression and not willibg to have relayionships.
Second his favorite pot and even more serious drugs, still not sure he's quit or sometimes still using.
And the last, he dont want to live together for a full time, just for 2-3 times a week. Because he likes to sleep from friday to monday morning, all weekend. And I want to spend time together... nice. He forget to answer on sms,im, and to call..
And everytime I try to end this, he's either crying, either begging me to stay, saying he will change his attitude.

I have some feeling for him, but I guess it's more a habbit, not love.
I'm tired of this... and I don't know why I'm still with him.

I guess I'll be able to quit this, only If I fall inlove with someone else again...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Love issues

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster